The BioCatalogue: providing a curated catalogue of life science Web services
"Web Services are hard to find"
- Find the right Web Service
- Powerful search and filtering
- Information from providers and community
"My Web Services are not visible"
- Easily register Web Services
- Instantly available to everyone
- Providers can advertise, describe and monitor their Services
Bhagat, J., Tanoh, F., Nzuobontane, E., Laurent, T., Orlowski, J., Roos, M., Wolstencroft, K., Aleksejevs, S., Stevens, R., Pettifer, S., Lopez, R., Goble, C.A.
Nucl. Acids Res. (2010) 38: 689-694
ELIXIR Tools registry 'community paper' published in NAR
By Niall Beard (12 months ago)
BiodiversityCatalogue presents development of Web Map Service support at TDWG
By Niall Beard (about 1 year ago)
Soaplab EMBOSS services end of life: 31st January 2013
By Robert Haines (almost 4 years ago)