PRABI – Rhone-Alpes Bioinformatics Center
Submitter / Source:
ProDom team (about 1 year ago)
http://prodom.prabi.fr/prodom/current/wsdl/essairunmkdom.wsdl(download last cached WSDL file)
Documentation URL(s): ProDom team (about 1 year ago)http://prodom.prabi.fr/prodom/current/documentation/mkdom2.html
Login to add a documentation URL Description(s): ProDom team (about 1 year ago)MkDom2 is the program used routinely to build each new release of ProDom. The algorithm relies on the assumption that the shortest amino acid sequence corresponds to a single domain, and may be used as a query to screen the database with the psi-blast program, in order to cluster homologous domains. To build ProDom, we run this program on the UniProt (swissprot/trembl) Knowledge Database, but it can be run on any set of protein sequences in a fasta file.
- a file containing the sequences to analyse in fasta format
- psi-blast parameters. Default will be -j 10 -e 0.01 -h 0.01. If you want to change something please enter INTER= value to change -j option, E_EXPECT=value for -e option and H_EXPECT=value for -h option.
- the log file
- the alignment file of the sequences in srs format
- the results of the analysis in xdom format
- the project file used to launch xdom faster
A perl script is available here to run this webservice from your computer. Please install SOAP Lite before.
Login to add a description License(s): None Login to add license info Cost: No info yet Login to add cost info Usage Conditions: No info yet Login to add usage conditions info Contact Info: None Login to add contact info Publications: for this service. This can be a URI to the publication and/or a DOI. None Login to add publication info Citations: None Login to add a citation